Conducting Clinical Trials in Turkey: A Resource Guide for Sponsors
Each year the search for qualified patients to participate in clinical trials increases. Boasting large patient populations, expedient regulatory processes and a competitive cost structure, Turkey is an up-and-coming location for savvy clinical trial managers.
Turkey can contribute significant patient data to future clinical trials as it offers:
- A large and eager patient population with high enrollment rates
- A growing middle class
- Competitive trial budgets
- A high number of investigators trained in Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and having multinational/multi-center experience
- A modern and developed technical infrastructure
- Ethics Committees with standard principles
- Newly updated, comprehensive regulations
Pharm-Olam’s Conducting Clinical Trials in Turkey Resource Guide offers a detailed overview of the country’s research environment.