An Established Expert in Eastern Europe
Bringing over two decades of global clinical research experience to your study.
- Staffed office in Belgrade since 1998
- On-site, experienced staff with a broad range of clinical development skills
- Strong Eastern European roots with 20+ years of operating in the region
Proud to be recognized with a Business Excellence Triple A rating by Company Wall.
Experienced Staff, Naïve Patients
A perfect combination for clinical research success.
- Quality, motivated sites with extensive experience in clinical research
- “Centralized” healthcare system
- Most of the patients are concentrated in 4 regional centers:
- Belgrade, Novi sad, Nis and Kragujevac
- Clinical research naïve patients
- Highly qualified staff include Cardiovascular Surgeon, Rheumatologists, Neurologist, Oral Surgeon, Pharmacists and GPs
Therapeutic Area Diversity
Staff and study experience lend your unique trial the support it needs.
- Experienced CRAs, including an MD, DDS, and Pharmacist
- Full-Time Regulatory Director since 2006
- VP of Global Medical and Regulatory Affairs is based in Serbia and has been with Pharm-Olam since 1997. Founded the local Serbia chapter of ACRP
- Data used for the Successful FDA/EMA approvals in ABSSSi, Cervical Dystonia, Community Acquired Pneumonia, Crohn's Disease, Intra-Abdominal Infections, Post-Operative Pain, Pulmonary Hypertension, Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Tract Infections