Home to 7% of World’s Trials
In the Most Populous EU Country
- Staffed office in Munich since 2001
- Proud member of the BVMA/EUCROF, the German CRO Association
- Staff provides expertise and coverage to neighboring countries including Austria & Switzerland
82 Million Reasons to Discover Germany
Europe’s most populous country offers a variety of desirable social factors.
- Population: 82 million
- Very high standard of living means a greater demand for innovative, high-quality treatments
- Pharmaceutical demand expected to grow to $54 billion in 2015, making it one of the highest demand markets in Europe
- Comprehensive healthcare infrastructure, high population density, easy transportation and fully supported public services support high recruitment and retention
A Long History of Leadership in Clinical Research
Germany’s participation goes beyond its demographics.
- Strong medical tradition
- Broad governmental support for pharmaceutical R&D with 1.2 billion EUR spent in 2012
- Citizens are encouraged to participate, and trials are seen as an important part of gaining access to the best in medical care
20 BioRegions Strengthened by Native, Qualified Staff
We get your development program up, running and across the finish line.
- Pharmaceutical companies of all sizes enjoy a supportive R&D community in Germany’s BioRegions
- Pharm-Olam has a dedicated RA team, led by German Director of Regulatory Affairs, who performs submission to EC/ CA and assists sponsors in replying to deficiency letters
- Most Staff members have Masters degrees in Science
- Principal auditor has experience in global studies and inspection preparation & resolution
- Member of Germany’s Federal Association of Contract Research Organizations (BVMA)