Trusted. Experienced. Proven.
Excellence in clinical trial management
- Staffed office in Tbilisi since 2002
- Over 20 years of experience conducting trials in Georgia
- Support for your development program through on-site Regulatory & Logistical services, Medical Monitoring and Project Management
In-Country Logistic Services
Services provided include:
- Customs clearance organization
- Proforma-invoice and shipment documents review and agreement with the customs brokers
8 Week Regulatory Approvals,
9 Week Start-Ups
No import-export license required means easier start-ups.
Georgia has a very efficient regulatory review process, making the country ideal for rescue studies. Tbilisi is a densely populated city and is home to the largest and most modern hospitals in Georgia.
Motivated Sites with Qualified Staff
Expert country manager leads native staff & helps guide your study to completion
- Country Manager has 17 years experience as a physician/cardiologist & pharmacology professor
- Regulatory is performed by experienced Senior CRA, who has been with Pharm-Olam since 2006
- Helped secure data for successful approvals of more than 5 compounds including, gram-positive infections, post-surgical pain, and Crohn's disease
You May Know Us by Our Other Name
We’ve been conducting trials in the CEE region for more than two decades.