The Newest Addition to Our European Arm
Your trials now supported by on-the-ground Clinical Operations & Regulatory experts.
- Staffed office founded in 2015
- We’ve been providing coverage to France for more than a decade
- Dedicated in-country, native staff ready to assist
- Complete coverage and support for Phase I-IV studies
A Highly Attractive Proposition
Strong R&D environment & government backing lend your program support.
- Agrément CIR tax credits available for French companies
- One contract template and budget for all sites established by the coordinatingInvestigator, CNOM (Medical council) advice no more needed to start studies.
- Third largest trials market in Europe with R&D spend approaching €5 billion
Two Leaders in Orphan Drug Development
Getting your rare disease treatment to market with efficiency & effectiveness.
- In-country staff who leverage experience with local doctors and healthcare providers
- Access to well-equipped university and regional hospitals as well as specialty sites
- Data to support FDA/EMA approvals for orphan treatments, including Androgenic Alopecia
Constantly Improving Timelines
EU Directives & Pharm-Olam staff help get your project up and running in weeks.
- Approval times continue to improve
- 60 day decisions
- Applications and Ethics reviews done simultaneously (Central Ethics committee chosen from National coordinator area)
Nothing makes us happier than happy clients!
Pharm-Olam excelled by selecting sites with dedicated, experienced investigators and the appropriate patient population, which was not a small task for a study in an orphan population such as Lupus Nephritis. - Associate Director, Clinical Operations