Pharm-Olam International is seeking experienced clinical project manager to manage domestic and international trials. This is a full-time home based position, with office-based options in Houston, TX and Princeton, NJ. A minimum of 5+ years of clinical trial monitoring experience as a CRA is required for consideration. Experience with Oncology is highly preferable.
- Ensures that all project tasks meet client expectations and are completed in accordance with the contract, trial protocol, ICH-GCP and applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Addresses and resolves all internal and external clinical issues for client research projects
- Manage contract negotiations with clinical sites and SAE reporting
- Defining project timelines and milestones to project staff
- Provides regular clinical status information to team members and project management; recommends & implements enhancements to clinical systems
- Identify project success factors for analysis, reporting, and tracking
- Providing therapeutic training and guidance to clinical team
- Monitors adherence to project contract and budget
- Provides regular reports to executive management
- Work with Business Development staff in bid defense meetings
REQUIREMENTS: At least 5+ years of clinical research experience, including management experience, and a Bachelors degree. Preferred candidates will have an advanced degree or equivalent clinical management experience.
Pharm-Olam offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for advancement. For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit CV with salary requirements to hr-USA@pharm-olam.com, or via fax to +832 202 0564. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.