If you’re interested in working for a Leading, Mid-Size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach, then look no further, because Pharm-Olam International offers all of that and more! We are a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in today’s emerging marketplace. Pharm-Olam International (POI) has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO. We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL candidates to fill the role of aData Project Manager
This position requires providing outstanding leadership in terms of data deliveries for assigned projects within time and budget constraints, giving highest priority to data quality. The DPM is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating Data Management Systems, Statistics and Medical Writing Activities in a set of projects belonging to one or more clients; such that quality, within timelines and budget expectations. This role will develop and maintain Data Services Plan (DSP) to manage and meet client expectations. The DPM will also manage overall database consistency across all client studies within a set of projects; manage all activities centered around development and maintenance of Data Management Plan (DMP) of CRF design, data collection, data retrieval, coding, and query management, generation and release of TLG, and generation & release of CSR for assigned projects. This position plays a vital role in trial studies and will be responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and evaluating all interactions with third party vendors, along with ensuring data management standards and quality are maintained and implemented across studies. The quality of work performed in this role is very important.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time, Permanent Data Project Manager to work in our office located in Toronto, Canada.
- Develop Data Services Plan per study and where appropriate across trial studies.
- Ensure all data delivery requirements are documented with respect to delivery specifications, timeline and quality.
- Oversee development and maintenance of all projects related Data Management documentation & databases at POI, including project metrics.
- Establish, maintain and deliver quality data to agreed targets reached in consensus with the project team.
- Oversees all project related Data Management, Statistics and Medical Writing activities at POI.
Required Qualifications & Attributes:
- BS/RN Degree in Life Science Required, MS Degree Preferred
- 3+ years (MS) pharmaceutical/data management / life sciences or related area
- 7+ years (BS/RN) pharmaceutical/data management / life sciences or related area
- Prior Project Management & Client Management experience
- Strong Data Systems (EDC/RDBMS) Experience
- Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to demonstrate initiative and leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Project
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organization, and time management skills
- Flexible individual who can work well in a team environment
- Able to demonstrates interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of clinical data flow and research design
- Clinical database administration and data / system validation experience.
- Demonstrates competence with GCP / regional regulatory guidelines, SOPs (including WPs), medical terminology, standard coding dictionaries, and demonstrates proficiency in applying them to all relevant therapeutic areas
Please forward resume and salary requirements for confidential consideration via email at email@example.com or fax to (832) 202-0564. Due to the number of inquiries, we are unable to respond to each inquiry. Candidates of interest, matching the above qualifications will be contacted for further consideration.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.